![]() |
| I had my last Monday post up before I heard the news...so deal with it. |
I like to think that somewhere in the UK, a 60 something man is trying to explain that striped sweater vest to his grandkids.
Ok so back to the challenge, back to Monday and what have we got on tap today from our Monday correspondents?
- AdamC has a couple of posts including another large blast of Frostgrave iciness.
- IanW has more ancients
- MarkO has some Napoleonics
- MilesR (yes, see below) has one of his regular megaposts
- I expect some more Heroclix madness from SimonM
- Plus what ever else makes it off the paint table today. I've scheduled this to go live at 6am CST (I'll be up but it will be before coffee).
Anyway after some "Gee Dad, he followed us home can we keep him?" conversations between the Monday crew, Miles and Curt, Miles is now officially a Monday poster. And we are very happy to have him.


0 Comments