Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Preview

So it's another Monday, and it's back to me.  It sounds like a lot of Team Monday is working on Defensive Terrain, but we've got some treats coming up.  

A couple of weeks I got a suggestion of "Manic Monday" for a vid, but I went with another Bangle tune instead.  Hazy Shade of Winter is a much better song IMHO, plus I can actually play this riff on Sadie.  Therefore in honour of the blast of winter that our colleagues to the South East of Curtland are experiencing...




Guitar junkies take note of the very nice Gretsch Hollow body playing lead, and the iconic Rickenbacker 12 string on rhythm.  The Rickenbacker is a dream guitar I wish I had, even if my ham fisted fingers would have trouble with the busy fretboard.  Of course I wish I had the legs to carry off that black miniskirt too...

And here's a sneak preview of upcoming posts
  • Two treats from AnneO'L
  • Frostgrave (seems appropriate) and historical posts from AdamC,
  • Killer robots,
  • Pulp civilians, and
  • Historical offerings from Miles, unless he drew the short straw at his rumoured Donner Party theme neighbourhood BBQ this weekend. 
And I need to be off to the deep dank basement to work on my defensive terrain....

Post a Comment

0 Comments