Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Musings

So we are down to the last two weeks today, and this will be the first  last week of the Minions running the show.  Come next week, our evil genius uberlord  takes the reins back full time for the last sprint to the Challenge Finish line.

What's on Monday's menu?  Teasers on the cover of this week edition, possibly the last issue ever....




At least three of my writers live south of the border.  For them and for any other American citizens considering fleeing the coming political apocalypse , I provide the following link.  

Remember that Canada is always open to refugees but you need to move now before the Emperor Drumpf builds his wall.

I end up with another bunch of Canadian Content, courtesy of the New Pornographers.



Thanks for showing up folks.  I have really enjoyed my Monday gig.

Post a Comment

0 Comments