Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Monday Morning, Challengers!! 23 days still to go....!


GOOD MONDAY MORNING, EVERYONE!! 


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and hopefully you had some time with your brushes and paints. I certainly did myself, finishing off a few things and getting ready for the last themed round for Challenge VIII, which should be MONSTROUS!!

And, as my calendar clocks around, I can see that there are still (or, glass-half-empty, ONLY) 23 days to go in Challenge VIII !


So for, many of us Challengers, that's 23 days to finish off the unfinished projects we have planned for Challenge VIII - and for Kent to complete about another five-hundred Napoleonic French line infantry....

But before we run off screaming at the thought of what we have left to paint, allow me, as your Monday Minion, to guide you through some fantastic and brilliant entries from the MONDAY CHALLENGERS.  These fantastic brush-pilots have brightened up our Mondays for the past few weeks, and today will be no exception, I promise.

So, draw nearer to your screens, Dear Challengers and Guests, and enjoy the Tenth Monday, of Challenge VIII...


Post a Comment

0 Comments