Here is my first entry of the Analogue Hobbies Annual Painting Challenge V or "AHPCV" as the "cool kids" refer to it.
A unit of US mobile artillery from the new game system All Quiet on the Martian Front. The miniatures are 18mm scale and are plastic and metal.
Just like in the H.G Well's original "War of the Worlds", heavy artillery can be effective in taking out a Martian tripod and this unit has managed to take down 2 of the those three-legged menaces. Each vehicle has two crew members and some extra ammo for the storage racks.
The AQMF stuff is really easy to paint and the game is a lot of fun. In terms of scoring, there really isn't a point scale for 18mm so I'll use the scores for 15's. So lets see here... 3 times that number and six times the other one gives me a total score of 10,000 points - I WIN!!!!!!!!!!
... wait a minute, I forgot to carry the two - let's see umm that's um 18 points for the vehicles and 12 points for the crew so a total of 30 points for my first entry.
I do need to point out that my first submission wasn't in the grand spreadsheet until week 12 - I've never been all that keen on the whole rules following thing.

0 Comments