I have had a lot of projects going on and just not the time to take pics and sit down to upload them. So here are several that I have been meaning to get up. First up the rest of my German box set Ramsch's Charge
Using the airbrush I made the camo lines a bit to fat. Then used the wrong wash I believe as this looks more dirty/brown wash as apposed to black wash I meant to use. I have gone back and forth and like it but realize its not "historically" accurate. However I think it would actually camouflage the tanks pretty well in trees etc.
Just a close up of all the commanders in the tanks and the passengers in the Half tracks.
Next up is the last of the Grimballs Beats set. The final 3 Pershing tanks
Nothing much to say about these other than damn they had some long barrels on those guns! I painted these the basic US WW2 color and added some drybrush mud around the tracks.
I thought the name Lil' Joe was appropriate for this beast of a tank compared to the Sherman. Tex..cause "everything's bigger in Texas" and Porky cause well its a big tank
Last up that has nothing to do with WW2 unless you are doing some weird world war 2 like Dust is some Kings of War Zombies.
I do enjoy painting these Zombies from Mantic. Now though I have plenty for Kings of war so it will be on to skeletons and other undead units.
and one more pic
Point wise I have come up with the following 3 Pershing tanks =18 points 12 German vehicles = 72 points. 6 infantry in the half tracks =12 points and 39 zombies = 195 points. I did not count the commanders in the tanks as didn't know if those counted or not. Total points 297
Blimey, that is a large and varied entry. Nice work on the tanks and half tracks; the zombies look suitably gruesome.
The tank commanders do count for points, but as vehicle crew are only half points I'll just leave things "as is" and accept your points calculations. The same applies to the half-zombies! Well, it's my last tour of duty as Tuesday Minion after all.








0 Comments