For the second week of the challenge I have pushed deeper into the dark realms with some more chaos to add to my ever spawning evil force for Kings of War. I am not really concerned as to where these particular units will fit in the force just yet, more that I have and like the miniatures and will find a way to fit them into a force list later on. I have also completed a quick unit of Sherwood themed archers for my Armies of Man force.
My first two units are a Chaos cultist who I imagine to be a powerful Summoner who has summoned this Demon to the realm of man and will soon let it lose, so long as it doesn't turn on him first! The Cultist is an old GW metal and the Demon is from Avatars of War - 10 points.
Next up are my Sherwood themed archers, they are old GW plastics and are for my ever growing Armies of Man force for Kings of War. The Stag on the banner Friar Tuck is holding was a quick freehand job. Next up will be some Crossbowman to complete the ranged options for this force - 50 points.
The next evil creature is from the Zombiecide Black Plague game and I wanted to make it look like a a Forrest Demon straight from the nightmares parents tell their children to get them in bed at night. Being twice the size of the 28mm summoner I have given him 10 points.
Rounding off the evil denisens of the dark realm are some sort of demon dogs who would be sent off to hunt down their prey so they can slate their thirst for blood. These guys are metal and I am not sure where they originated having obtained them in a trade - 25 points.
So two weeks in and my tally should sit at 210, the pile is growing with a lot more coming on the horizon.
_____________________________________
Wow, terrific work Anthony! I really like your colour blending, especially on that forest demon - very, very nice. It's also great to see those veteran archer models getting some love. I've heard some good things about Kings of War and am looking forward to giving them a go with my old Empire collection.
A very respectable 95 points to add to your tally, Anthony. Well done!

0 Comments