Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frolic Mystery, Part 4!


Another Friday, Another Part!

And one step closer to seeing just what this quilt is all about!

I hope everyone has had a great week.  It’s been crazy busy here – and I don’t think it shows any signs of slowing down, but I’ve kept my eye on Friday knowing how fun it would be to throw a bit of something different into the mix.

We’ve been doing these mysteries for quite a few years now – more than 12! And sometimes I need to up the game for myself, just to keep things interesting for me.

So for THIS part – we will be cutting things in sets – sewing some, and saving some to sew later.  This is where pins, wonder clips, or baggies may help keep you organized.

Just remember – it’s a mystery! So just go with it.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Post a Comment

0 Comments