The class was full - 10 people. I love seeing how each fabric reacts to this cutting process. Sit back and enjoy the show and let's just hope that I get everyone's name right!
![]() |
| Carrie's fabric - interesting lines. This is NOT her normal fabric - she likes brights - like ME!!!! |
![]() |
| Carrie's blocks. Notice those BIG blocks of gold on the bottom left. And the movement of the light and dark lines in the other blocks. Very interesting!!!!! |
![]() |
| Barb - wanted something watery - a good start for that effect |
![]() |
| I know that she got more than TWO blocks sewn. For some reason this is the only picture of her blocks that I took. Definitely going to have that soft water feel to it!!!! |
![]() |
| Bonnie's fabric. Nice contrast in colours and nice size of motifs. |
![]() |
| Bonnie's blocks. It is so hard to know what type of fabric to pick. I think the motif size in this one was just perfect!!!! Lots of variety in the blocks. |
![]() |
| Beth - do you know what these little fellows are???? Why PANDAS of course. Very cute!!!!! |
![]() |
| The end blocks are not as defined as some of the others, but then the fabric Beth started with was not as defined either. I definitely think an accent border in red would be perfect for this one. |
![]() |
| Bev had a VERY dramatic print to work with. High contrast between those luscious red tulips and the black background. |
![]() |
| Gorgeous blocks (but then I do LOVE LOVE LOVE high contrast in anything!) |
![]() |
| Shelley - a VERY large motif so we can expect blocks with one colour in them. |
![]() |
| Rose came prepared with FOUR different fabrics and chose this one. |
![]() |
| Which I think will be very successful. Notice the bright blocks and lots of blenders. It is going to be awesome. |
![]() |
| Janet - BRIGHT as usual. This is a gorgeous fabric. I love it and might have bought some except it was all gone!!!!! |
![]() |
| Notice how she has blocks that read as ONE colour. Again this is because her motif was so large that it filled the entire block for a "single" colour block. |
![]() |
| Janet had a second fabric (from the same line). She is going to cut this and make "blender" blocks between the other ones. |
![]() |
| Joan had SKUNK fabric. How cool is that!!!!! And she got it at my local quilt store. I think a little side trip is in order. |
![]() |
| Anna's fabric. This is very cool - lots of movement. And what did it give???? |
![]() |
| Anna's blocks. I was very surprised that she got some completely dark ones, and some completely light ones. Who would have thought???? |
It is late and I need some beauty sleep.
Have a great day!!!!!
Ciao!!!!!























0 Comments