Row by row is just one of those things that never ends! While I didn't go crazy with the license plate buying this year, I still managed to accumulate a few. I should give them a count one day, but I have a feeling that a few more are yet to come in.
I also know that I have a couple of duplicates now so if anyone is wanting to trade, I might have one or two. Although I won't know for sure until the end of November when I think I'll have received everything.
These ones were picked up in Atlantic Canada.
![]() |
| License plates from Eastern Canada |
![]() |
| US license plate |
![]() |
| Row by row ruler |
So there's a very good reason why you should clean the surface of your tablet on a regular basis. I noticed mine sitting on the kitchen table this morning. YIKES!
![]() |
| Busted! |
And as I was having lunch yesterday and reading a book book, I realized that reading from the tablet is easier when eating because you don't have to hold the book open. Sigh - I guess I may be moving into the electronic world slowly but surely. However, I still love the portability of a real book. Just means I'll have to read two books at once!
Update on the knee - this Sierrasil stuff is like a miracle. I still stunned by the difference in my knee. While I'm still not out of the woods and still have pain, it is NOTHING compared to what it was. I can actually walk Lexi at a good clip and only near the end do I start to feel uncomfortable. While I have many things to be thankful for this weekend, I am truly thankful that I found this "miracle drug". I feel so much better!!!! And yes, while checking out a comment on my blog about Sierrasil, did you know that you can get it for your dog as well???? I don't think Miss Lexi needs it just yet, but if ever she does, I'll be buying it for her!!!!
On that note, I'm out of here.
Have an awesome day!!!!
Ciao!





0 Comments