Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

If only................

You know how we go on and on about things that we've lost and can't find. And then like yesterday - we find the items!  I think I should keep a new list of all those things that I'm looking for. Hopefully, as I get things in order that list become smaller and smaller, but it requires a great deal of diligence to keep things where they belong.

I'm now missing one more thing that I would dearly love to find.  It's one of my quilts.  It's a small one - about 30 inches square that I use for my curved piecing class.  For the life of me, I can't find it. I don't remember when it was last used for a class/trunk show and I need it. It's probably buried somewhere and I need to get my act together to search it out.

Like my lost book of lists, it's probably in that studio somewhere. Something got placed on top of it?


I'm directing you to the QUILTsocial blog this morning.

Here is the post for today.  It's about raw-edge applique using a new stitch on the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 965Q.  The link for yesterday seems to have an issue so I'll post that later.

I've had several people ask about this quilt that I designed. It was shown in the Spring Issue 2017 of Quilts and More.




I don't have the quilt with me today so I'll provide the information on the fabrics I used tomorrow.

Oh boy - I had to make a quick and unexpected trip to the optometrist yesterday.  I haven't been in a long time, but after I saw flashing in my eye and floaters on the weekend, I thought a visit would be in order. Part of the reason I hadn't been in a while was I didn't want to go back to my old optometrist. I googled and found one much closer to my house (in the mall no less) and turns out there is a bit of detachment thing happening in my eyeball. Nothing too serious, but will require a further check up in a couple of weeks to make sure it isn't getting worse. And if I see constant flashing - then I must rush back to him.  I remember Mary talking about this a couple of months ago. She required surgery for her situation. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Have a super day!!!!

Ciao!


Post a Comment

0 Comments